Transolve will support you with the full implementation of a Transportation Management System including carrier integration.
Transport cost analysis
Transolve will review your current transportation process and solution in order to detect improvement opportunities.
Freight Tender Management
Transolve will take care of execution of the full freight tender process including negotiation and reviewing of carrier contracts.
Transolve will accomplish on-site audits to review the operational processes, carrier mapping and current transportation costs.
Transportation Management Systems (TMS) are important to logistics service providers as well as to production companies in order to collaborate with their customers to minimize costs, provide enhanced service levels and create visibility. A typical TMS implementation is expected to bring savings in transportation spend of at least 5-6%.
Following activities should be included in the implementation phase:
- Create a team with appropriate stakeholders. Consist of commercials, operations, transport/shipping and IT.
- Define a realistic implementation plan
- Gather the business needs and desirables in a Freight Process Audit
- Define and describe the business requirements by order of and on behalf of operations and shipping departments.
- Validate business requirements with IT specifications
- Create a test plan and support in testing
- Support with training of the operational and system solution
- Aftercare support